Free EFT Sessions
If you (or someone you know) has combat experience from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan, or other recent wars, you may be eligible to participate in a confidential stress study.
If you qualify, you will receive six free private sessions of an advanced self-help technique, which might prove useful for releasing the stress of combat memories. These sessions will take place near your home, or over the phone.
This study is sponsored by a private research nonprofit not affiliated with any government organization. All personal information is kept completely confidential.
If you have any of the following conditions, please apply to participate in the study:
• You suffer from insomnia and / or nightmares.
• You’re battling alcohol or drugs.
• You’re dealing with anger, anxiety, panic attacks or depression.
• You’re consumed with rage, grief, and guilt because you survived.
• You feel isolated, unsafe, jumpy, or triggered by other people.
• You haven’t sought help for fear of damage to your career.
How to apply: This study ihttp://www.eft4vets.com/s organized and sponsored by the Iraq Vets Stress Project (www.StressProject.org), a project of Soul Medicine Institute, an independent 501 (c) (3) nonprofit public benefit corporation.
To get further details, call Soul Medicine Institute at (707) 237-6951, or email email@example.com. To apply to participate in the study, call or email your local study representative: